Would it be possible to have a crossover with RWBY?

I would love to see a crossover with some of the costume makeovers for survivors and killers with characters from RWBY. Is this possible?

Comments

  • Isnt that franchise a complete mess since the creator died?

    All i heard about it is negative after the last season they made before dying.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    For us that don’t know the acronym, what’s that stand for?

    Ruby Rose

    Wiess Schnee

    Blake Belladonna

    Yang Xiao-Long

    The acronym is the name of the 4 main characters' team. It's a decent show, I think around season 3 (After the Penny Incident), you can see the writers make some really bad decisions with the story, e.g. certain characters turn evil (with no reasoning or development), certain characters are written poorly/not done anywhere near enough justice (Adam), etc. And the show does suffer up until the most recent season, because the writers did the story on a weekly basis, rather than writing the story out and then animating.

    It suffered hugely because of this, but I still like it.

    If RWBY came to DBD, having Grim as killer skins would be sick, and maybe a Salem Plague. But I have no idea how the main cast would look.

  • Sorry, but this is the less fitting franchise to be asked to be in DbD since someone asked for Naruto skins.

    I love anime (even if RWBY isn't exactly anime), but come on, it has no place in a game like DbD.