Devs new Michel trophy get 111 kills with him

Over all the film's that's his kill count please make this a trophy for people to show how much they like him

Comments

  • A lot of long time players and Michael mains would automatically get the trophy as soon as it was introduced. I know I have certainly racked up that many kills with him easily.
  • Still it shows devotion to them to have killer franchise kill trophys
  • You've got Michael, Laurie, Haddonfield, and the John Carpenter Halloween music. They're devoted.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    A lot of long time players and Michael mains would automatically get the trophy as soon as it was introduced. I know I have certainly racked up that many kills with him easily.

    How about killing them via Mori or Tombstone? I think that would be a good idea. I agree 100% with OP. @redsopine01 where did you get that count, though?

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    A lot of long time players and Michael mains would automatically get the trophy as soon as it was introduced. I know I have certainly racked up that many kills with him easily.

    How about killing them via Mori or Tombstone? I think that would be a good idea. I agree 100% with OP. @redsopine01 where did you get that count, though?

    Again if you're a long time Myers main you've probably stacked up that many kills by now with mori or tombstone. Especially people who have tried for the Evil Incarnate achievement.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Again if you're a long time Myers main you've probably stacked up that many kills by now with mori or tombstone. Especially people who have tried for the Evil Incarnate achievement.

    I really doubt that, but even if you're right, what's the matter with it? We all got instant trophies when Kate, Spirit were introduced to the game. The ones about whiffing/vaulting and smacking people that dropped a pallet in a chase (ridiculous one).

  • Not that I give a damn about trophies anyway, but it would be a nice detail, yes.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    A lot of long time players and Michael mains would automatically get the trophy as soon as it was introduced. I know I have certainly racked up that many kills with him easily.

    How about killing them via Mori or Tombstone? I think that would be a good idea. I agree 100% with OP. @redsopine01 where did you get that count, though?

    Looked up the top 10 highest body counts in horror films and it had Michel bubba and freddy