How are MFT + Hope, in this state, 'balanced' perks?
Gens are done and the survivor is injured = free escape??
The other survivors were too afraid to bodyblock for Cheryl Mason or commit to opening the gates (left at 99), while I chased her from tile to tile and cornered her. Nothing worked, not even bloodlust (line of sight blockers end chases). I could never catch up. She even had enough speed to gain enough distance to open the gate herself and run right out.
The "machine gun" build for killers back in the day was gutted and not allowed to stack. Why can survivors stack haste effects??
Comments
Guess I'll just go AFK when the gens are done. It's just as effective, and without handing out free extra points.
i don't know if you noticed, but rapid brutality+stbfl is old machine gun build. rapid brutality is 3 stacks of stbfl+8 from perk alongside 10% base-kit changes on less speed and less base-kit cooldown. you get roughly 12 stacks of stbfl.