Prestige
I didn't volunteer as a beta tester. bring back the appearance of prestige and remove the anonymous mode so that I know from whom I am being insulted, trolled, bullied and used cheats.
I didn't volunteer as a beta tester. bring back the appearance of prestige and remove the anonymous mode so that I know from whom I am being insulted, trolled, bullied and used cheats.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah bring back the Prestige Levels in Lobbys, o dont want that, nobody asks!!!!
the Anynomus mode can be good for streamers, if you get bullied i would recommend just blocking and reporting them id they said something that bad