Alien to improve game rhythm
I used to be someone who was disappointed with this game, but I was caught back by Xenomorph, so I edited this review.
1.Xenomorph's abilities prompt humanity to stop trying to quickly repair generators.
I used to think there was no way to solve this, but the power of the Xenomorph forced humans to interact with the killer's abilities.
Survivors must set up turrets to suppress the Xenomorph, Otherwise they have to face the horror like in the movie.
This gives Xenomorph great power while balancing out the unhealthy gameplay environment of the past. Even if this healthy game balance is very dependent on the power of the Xenomorph.
2.Rapid_Brutality saved most of the killers using normal attacks, Trapper says thank you very much.
3.When I play as a survivor, I finally don't have to stand by the generator and I can do more to help my teammates. Of course, this is only when facing Xenomorph. After all, other killers do not have the interesting mechanics of Xenomorph.
I hope there will be more killers like the Xenomorph that are powerful while still allowing the survivors to have fun.
Comments