Can't log into the game somehow

I just tried to log into the game and it loaded until the "loading daily rituals" writing, then it told me there was an initialization error and restarting the game should fix the problem, I restarted it and it told me that the game version isn't... Valid? I checked for updates and it tells me that the game needs no updates... I'm really confused... Couldn't it be that somehow my game got... Corrupted?... I don't get it I just want to play Xenomorph ':/

Comments

  • @Quentinsmith1 said:

    I just tried to log into the game and it loaded until the "loading daily rituals" writing, then it told me there was an initialization error and restarting the game should fix the problem, I restarted it and it told me that the game version isn't... Valid? I checked for updates and it tells me that the game needs no updates... I'm really confused... Couldn't it be that somehow my game got... Corrupted?... I don't get it I just want to play Xenomorph ':/

    update windows and drivers

  • you may have to from the official site

    microsoft download visual c++ x64 latest version

  • Problem is... I'm on PS5 :/

  • Nevermind, now it works, it was probably a problem of my Internet providers.