Trade 2 add ons for the one you want.
It would be cool to trade the same quality add ons for the one you want. 2 for one ratio. There's a bunch of adds on I would never use so it'll be nice to trade it in for the ones I want.
It would be cool to trade the same quality add ons for the one you want. 2 for one ratio. There's a bunch of adds on I would never use so it'll be nice to trade it in for the ones I want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hell I'd take it as a 'limit one per day' system.
Sometimes I just wanna play a scratched mirror game and I'm all outta mirrors. Do I spend 200k+ BP trying to roll one in the bloodweb? Hell no