"in order to access this content a network connection is required"

first time i got a eac 3 error, ended up reinstalling the game

but after i reinstalled it, this error came up.

does anyone have any idea of how to fix it? i've tried everything you could think of and i just wanna play.

Comments

  • If your internet is working properly the issue is probably on BHVR's end and I'm not sure you can do anything about but wait and hope it gets solved quickly unfortunately. I just googled this and although there's a bunch of people who have had this issue it seems they all just waited until it suddenly fixed itself.

  • alright. thanks

    @Annso_x said:

    If your internet is working properly the issue is probably on BHVR's end and I'm not sure you can do anything about but wait and hope it gets solved quickly unfortunately. I just googled this and although there's a bunch of people who have had this issue it seems they all just waited until it suddenly fixed itself.