Alien definitely needs some kind of nerf

The tail has been discussed in length, so I dont need to get into that. But this killer does too much and we run into the same situation as reworked Freddy.

Anti-loop, camping, survivor detection, quick map traversal and therefore gen control. None of which is truly counterable. Why play any other killer when this one does everything? And we're seeing that. Normally by now we're back to a mix of older killers but its just alien after alien with maybe a wesker thrown in every 7 games or so. I havent dc'd from matches since the days of rework Freddy but honestly Im about at that point every time I see an alien.

Core powers aside, some aliens are using Save the Best the for Last and Rapid Brutality creating a killer that even if you manage to dodge the tail, taking an M1 is even more punishing and makes the turrets even more useless than they already are. I dunno what you could even do to balance this killer without gutting him entirely and reworking it. But, I hope you guys think of something soon.

Comments

  • Xenomorph is actually fine considering how fast gen speed still is.

    If people want gen speeds to stay fast, then killers need to be stronger. Xeno's strength is not inappropriate.

  • @Anti051 said:

    Xenomorph is actually fine considering how fast gen speed still is.

    If people want gen speeds to stay fast, then killers need to be stronger. Xeno's strength is not inappropriate.

    OK so this is an opinion. Most likely from someone who doesn't play survivor, or if they do, its only SWF. Solo queue is currently broken with current gen speeds and killer oppressiveness and definitely needs some adjustments.

    Alien isn't helping.