Getting that [1] within a single trial is a pain. Getting [3] over many trials is easier.
For the Master it's in one trial, but it's also only need one sabotage which you'd get in one trial anyway.
I'm thinking the devs are using more random generated tome/daily entries. Kinda like that Troubleshooter one on the upper right of page 3. It's like going for the high score for stacking criteria for completion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Getting that [1] within a single trial is a pain. Getting [3] over many trials is easier.
Yeah, I noticed that.
For the Master it's in one trial, but it's also only need one sabotage which you'd get in one trial anyway.
I'm thinking the devs are using more random generated tome/daily entries. Kinda like that Troubleshooter one on the upper right of page 3. It's like going for the high score for stacking criteria for completion.