Nerf Alien on pc but buff him on console.

Alien is too good and easy to use on pc so he should get nerfed. But on console he could use a buff. He is significantly more harder to use. Like other killers you need to aim. Aiming with mouse is superior with whole hand than just with one finger on controller.

Comments

  • Nerf huntress on pc but buff her on console

    Nerf trickster on pc but buff him on console

    Nerf any aim killer on pc but buff they on console

  • And how do you do that exactly?

    Aim assist works against you as much as it does for you, so extending this to special attacks would be a doubled edged sword.

    The best bet would be to nerf special attacks and buff passives, but that removes skill expression.

    I'm on console, and I would love for a lot of killers to be easier to play on controller, but I can't see it happening.

  • I think alien is perfect the way they are on console. Not to destructive to the console player if they miss actually giving them a chance with a range-type m2 killer. But i feel pc will get that part neutered because even with how big the console player base is. They don't really balance for them outside of like trickster and blight i think? If they have to nerf any aspect id hope itd be making the turrets do a bit more.

  • @Seraphor said:

    And how do you do that exactly?

    Aim assist works against you as much as it does for you, so extending this to special attacks would be a doubled edged sword.

    The best bet would be to nerf special attacks and buff passives, but that removes skill expression.

    I'm on console, and I would love for a lot of killers to be easier to play on controller, but I can't see it happening.

    We need better aim assist similar to fornite where it helps. When it was it strongest good controller players could fight in tournaments agains't mouse and keyboard players almost equally.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I think alien is perfect the way they are on console. Not to destructive to the console player if they miss actually giving them a chance with a range-type m2 killer. But i feel pc will get that part neutered because even with how big the console player base is. They don't really balance for them outside of like trickster and blight i think? If they have to nerf any aspect id hope itd be making the turrets do a bit more.

    I think aiming with him should be easier on console/controller. On pc he seems too strong based on what I've seen players doing. But im afraid alien gonna get just nerfed on both.

  • I don't even see how they could do this.

    Best things to do to help out console killers are add M&K support, provide more controller setting options to help with dead zones in the sticks & input delay, and a thorough & proper optimization.

  • Since we are going down this road. Buff Nurse on consoles?

  • @Deathstroke said:

    Alien is too good and easy to use on pc so he should get nerfed. But on console he could use a buff. He is significantly more harder to use. Like other killers you need to aim. Aiming with mouse is superior with whole hand than just with one finger on controller.

    He's too good and easy to use, therefore must be nerfed?

    Excuse me?

    It's a strong killer with counterplay and a hitbox that can be kinda difficult to hit with sometimes if not understand correctly.

    I can say the same about nurse: she's too good and easy, therefore should be nerfed.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/390013/nerf-alien-on-pc-but-buff-him-on-console

    He's too good and easy to use, therefore must be nerfed?

    Excuse me?

    It's a strong killer with counterplay and a hitbox that can be kinda difficult to hit with sometimes if not understand correctly.

    I can say the same about nurse: she's too good and easy, therefore should be nerfed.

    Nurse is a bad example because everyone knows she's overpowered. Huntress is a better one. She's simple, straightforward, and good.

  • @Feneroe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3531693#Comment_3531693

    Nurse is a bad example because everyone knows she's overpowered. Huntress is a better one. She's simple, straightforward, and good.

    And that means nurse doesn't count?

  • @Tsulan said:

    Since we are going down this road. Buff Nurse on consoles?

    Yup you can't flick on console and she is just more difficult use. Range used to compensate for that... But unfortunately they were just too good in hands of pc nurse. Startruck was even strong on console but you still needed to play well to get those downs.