Does the Nostromo Wreckage map have a basement?
I haven't been able to find it.
I haven't been able to find it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, though I've only seen it spawn in one location so far.
If you stand outside the Nostromo and you're looking at it, the basement will spawn on the right, next to the ramps leading up and in (kind of behind one of the ramps).
I am pretty sure the second basement spawn is in the smaller ship.
Yes
It's usually in the crashed ship that's in the corner of the map
I havent played on that map single time yet. Glad they upped % of getting it bit someone else is getting my share of it
The basement is on the big ship entrance
Thanks everyone!
One is off to the side of the main ramps leading into the mess hall. The other is in the smaller wreckage in the corner of the map.