Killer Suggestion

Hi BHVR Team,

I would like to make a Suggestion for a Killer in the Future. If you never heard of the Youtube Series Murder Drones i would love to see the Maincharacter Uzi with her Absolute Solver Power in Dead by Daylight. For more Informations watch the Series on Youtube.

I already have some Ideas for her Power. So if you want to hear them just comment on my post.

I think the Team from Murder Drones would live to do a Crossover.

Dearly, HyperMatschbirne

Comments

  • I want to see a killer that could copy survivor appearance with his power, 100% stealthie, it would be really cool to play with him against swfs

  • with FNAF becoming more popular with the movie and universal realizing what an IP it is Im hopeful of possibly a springtrap killer with the good suit version (so fnaf 3 or burntrap in fnaf SB could work). there is a youtube video with concept that actually seems quite good. https://youtu.be/lQJNT40bQ_0?si=Khc6ZSzzIYdhWjZj

    also pennywise from the newer movie i would like as well. same youtuber has a concept as well. i do have many more to suggest. but curious on others thoughts. also i do like the copy survivor idea as well. there is a animatronic in the fnaf world called the Mimic that can wear different suits and possibly skins and would work for that or just a new character with that ability would work.

    Maybe huggy wuggy from poppy playtime as well in his scary teethy mode.