I like Chemical Trap as a general perk, and Lucky Star is great in my disappearing build with Lucky Break, Quick & Quiet and Inner Healing. Haven't felt very compelled to use Light-Footed yet, but it might be decent in a flashlight/pallet saving build.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pallet and quiet bro im runnin smash hit and light weight
Lucky Star is kinda useless. Chemical Trap is fun and Light Footed is a nice perk.
All Bad tbh
Lucky Star is weird and kinda sucks. The other perks are fun and Light Footed can be deceptively good.
I wouldn't even if they gave extra BP.
I like them all, but as a solo player "Lucky Star" would be very useful and the chemical trap is just fun.
I like Chemical Trap as a general perk, and Lucky Star is great in my disappearing build with Lucky Break, Quick & Quiet and Inner Healing. Haven't felt very compelled to use Light-Footed yet, but it might be decent in a flashlight/pallet saving build.