Brand New Part not activating
I was repairing a gen with a toolbox and brand new part but bnp wasn't activating. I managed to empty the toolbox with bnp still intact
Tagged:
Need more info
I was repairing a gen with a toolbox and brand new part but bnp wasn't activating. I managed to empty the toolbox with bnp still intact
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The BNP nerf killer players everywhere have been waiting for...
I have a screenshot of me repairing the gen with the toolbox. The toolbox is halfway empty with brand new part still on it:
https://imgur.com/a/lpWTYvE
This is a screenshot of the empty toolbox with brand new part:
https://imgur.com/a/mGZc4cz
tried resetting the toolbox repair multiple times but it didn't fix the issue