After a few games as, and against, the Alien.
I can say I'm really enjoying it.
It's rare I'd buy a DLC in the first days of release but man I'm glad I got this one.
Visually and sound wise the alien is great. It sliding down from the top of the screen in the menu is a nice touch.
The tunnels, while not an entirely new idea, are thematic and fun to use. The turrets add an extra element to chases for both sides.
The tail strike while a good distance and powerful takes some aim to use well, so it doesn't feel too cheese. I'm liking the addons for both survivor and killer. Several of the alien addons translate well to other killers.
The speed boost on clown can be brutal, the locker screams on doc can be crazy for tracking and getting madness off.
This release is the best one since chains of hate. 👍️
Comments