Xenomorph's POV is Terrible
Listen I'm all for lowering POV when necessary, but Xenomorph's POV is too low. It makes it too easy to lose Survivors and makes me really just not want to play as the Xenomorph.
Listen I'm all for lowering POV when necessary, but Xenomorph's POV is too low. It makes it too easy to lose Survivors and makes me really just not want to play as the Xenomorph.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He gets down on all fours and is pretty low to the ground. I don't think it's really an issue.
It's the point of getting in all fours. It's like when Pig crouches... She is obviously going to have a lower height POV.