Xenomorph Tails Takes Up Too Much of The Screen

As per title. I've been having a lot of fun playing Xeno, bought some skins etc - but even with shadowborn, the tail is right in the centre of the screen, I find it super distracting and it ruins the experience somewhat for me. Can anyone else relate to this? Hoping the devs will move it a bit further up because I really enjoy playing the character!

Comments

  • @PoorlyPython9 said:

    As per title. I've been having a lot of fun playing Xeno, bought some skins etc - but even with shadowborn, the tail is right in the centre of the screen, I find it super distracting and it ruins the experience somewhat for me. Can anyone else relate to this? Hoping the devs will move it a bit further up because I really enjoy playing the character!

    BHVR needs to release a cheap Xeno weapon that is much smaller in volume. I hate that so much of this game revolves around the killer experience feeling terrible.