What Licensed Chapter/Paragraph do you crave at the moment...? Movies and TV edition.

Poll 1: Predator

image.png

Poll 2: The Walking Dead

image.png image.png

Poll 3: Five Nights At Freddy's (Technically a movie...)

image.png image.png

Poll 4: Friday The 13th

image.png

Poll 5: SCREAM (I know we have Ghostface. I don't care.)

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Poll 6: Candyman

image.png

Poll 7: IT

image.png

Poll 8: Child's Play

image.png

Poll 9: Red Dragon

image.png

Poll 10:

Whatever you suggest! Leave a comment below!

Comments

  • i dont really know why people dont like the idea of fnaf in dbd

  • Silence of the Lambs is also the main movie, not red dragon or hannibal. I don't know if he would fit the game, but I think Hannibal Lector is just a great character and Anthony Hopkins managed to him both a monster and charming at the same time.

    I just hope no matter what chapter it is please not another claustrophobic indoor map...