Do survivor like to chase against the Xenomorph?
Personally, I find it annoying to chase against the Xenomorph.
If the killer is even remotely competent, the tail attack never misses and that's why most loops are insecure. Also not much to learn new. There is no quick dodge / duck or something else you can mechanically do to dodge a tail attack like for example the slinger. Just use the same old tactics as against Nemesis, which weren't fun either.
Comments
Xeno in his power is better than Nemesis until Nemesis reaches tier 3 againts infected Survivors.
However, Nemesis has ALWAYS his power unlike Xeno that can be put into M1 Killer quite fast when turrets are well placed.
So if you're lucky, you can loop the Xeno into nearby a turret, which gives you 2 to 5 seconds. Otherwise you have fewer chances than against a nemesis. Summarized correctly?
No, he's another hard 50 50 at every tile killer. zzz
Well is easy you just need to think where to put a turret to make him m1
I don't mind him. I like setting up a path to loop him with the turrets,and I can normally get away most of the time. The turrets are basically a slow down, making xeno choose either losing his power, or the survivor. I have faced so many xenos today not even using the turret add-ons that lets you tank turrets.
Force Xeno to chase you into areas with flamethrower turrets and she'll be far less effective, and even if that isn't a option, the Tail can be avoided relatively easily if you're quick on your feet
I quite like getting chased by Xeno, it forces you to think about where you're running too, adding a level of strategy to the chase not a lot of killers really have
Yes he is fun to play against.
I haven't tried it as solo Q