Lobby is very blurry for some reason
PC
The lobby for some reason is very blurry for me. I've seen a few other people talk about it on discord, so it's not just me.
3080ti RTX nVidia GPU
i9 processor
32 gigs o' ram
Tagged:
Under Review
PC
The lobby for some reason is very blurry for me. I've seen a few other people talk about it on discord, so it's not just me.
3080ti RTX nVidia GPU
i9 processor
32 gigs o' ram
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried turning off Anti-Aliasing in the graphics settings?
OMG I thought I was tripping. Double checked if I got all my settings back and it still was blurry. - Atm I use reshade's luma sharpen to get rid of some of the blur but, well, I rather just have a non-blurry lobby.
(The lobby is blurry regardless of anti aliasing being turned on or off)
It seems like sometimes the game is being rendered at a lower than native resolution even when the resolution scale setting is set to 100.
I tried playing around with it last night but couldn't dianose what was causing it.