Pinhead's camera has been bugged for the past few patches

When you summon a chain as pinhead the camera has a really unusual nauseating effect that has been in the game now for a fair few patches and seems to have flown under the radar.

Was hoping this could hopefully get fixed soon as it feels horrible to play this character despite how much I do like them.

This bug is simply reproduced by summoning a chain and seems to happen every single time.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Have you been playing PTB? I only noticed it on PS4 this most recent patch, at least if we're talking about the same thing.

  • @Onyx_0110 said:

    Have you been playing PTB? I only noticed it on PS4 this most recent patch, at least if we're talking about the same thing.

    I had been playing in the previous patch and I noticed it on the ptb as well, its just that with this patch I noticed the effect worsened