Nostromo Wreckage is the best map they ever made

Seriously this new map is by far the greatest map that they ever created. It's a hybrid of both indoors and outdoors with a stunning view and balanced loop areas. A unique map mechanic where the gas can slow down killer and survivor. There are also easter eggs on this map with a facehugger jump scare and engineer spaceship.

Comments

  • Agreed, it's amazing. Why it isn't in rotation nearly as much as other new chapter releases, I'll never know.

  • @tea said:

    Agreed, it's amazing. Why it isn't in rotation nearly as much as other new chapter releases, I'll never know.

    Do these developers take a gander on this forum? If that's the case, I'm crossing my fingers if they increase the frequency of this map reappearing more often.

  • I didn't play the PTB so it's been a new exiperience today and honestly, it's very good.

  • Don't forget the card key and the secret room.

  • i hope they utilize those gas traps in future maps and map reworks... so unique honestlz

  • Just needs more grass for traps but qside from that, it's pretty great.

  • Absolutely awesome map.

    Fair tiles, great atmosphere, unique gameplay and special Easter eggs.

    What else could one ask for.

  • @tea said:

    Agreed, it's amazing. Why it isn't in rotation nearly as much as other new chapter releases, I'll never know.

    It is... From 28th to 4th.

  • @whitejacket said:

    Seriously this new map is by far the greatest map that they ever created. It's a hybrid of both indoors and outdoors with a stunning view and balanced loop areas. A unique map mechanic where the gas can slow down killer and survivor. There are also easter eggs on this map with a facehugger jump scare and engineer spaceship.

    agreed

  • I'd like it more if there was a little bit more indoor space, especially seeing as each side of the ship has an outdoor dead-end deadzone on it, but I'd certainly consider it to be one of the best maps we have.