Is it just me or does playing Pinhead feel different?
When I try to use my gateway, it just seems jankier than usual. When I flick before opening the gateway, the camera seems to rotate as well, which didn’t seem to happen before. Am I going crazy?
When I try to use my gateway, it just seems jankier than usual. When I flick before opening the gateway, the camera seems to rotate as well, which didn’t seem to happen before. Am I going crazy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not the first person to say this, saw a Reddit post saying the same thing (unless that was you)
Just tested it. The change is quite substantial and disorienting. Not sure why was it needed, the chains weren't too strong to begin with.
oh god not bhvr ruining pinhead as well.
So we can't nerf Blight's addons but we can F### with pinhead because why the hell not
Wouldn't BHVR without random undocumented changes making things worse.