One problem that annoys me

Love this chapter so much, but the one thing that annoys me. The turrets, so many places where you can't place them and Raccoon City is one map that has the issue

Would be nice if it could be placed anywhere but remove the collision

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Comments

  • RPD has also the "problem" that you cant dodge the xenomorphs tail attack in a lot of the hallways even if you press yourself on the wall.

  • Bugfix-Patch next week should solve this problem I guess

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Love this chapter so much, but the one thing that annoys me. The turrets, so many places where you can't place them and Raccoon City is one map that has the issue

    Would be nice if it could be placed anywhere but remove the collision

    Am I the only one that thinks this?

    Haven't played on rpd yet but on outdoor maps and the game, turrets burned me pretty good....

    Still feeling smokey.