Is wiretap not working?
Is this happening to others as well? Wiretap gets fully charged, but I never get the option to apply it to the gen
Is this happening to others as well? Wiretap gets fully charged, but I never get the option to apply it to the gen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They changed the activation button, rather then pressing E while working on a gen, you now need to go next to the gen and press F
It's a little less intuitive but you can drive-by plant it now without needing to work on a gen for a few seconds, so honestly I see it as a buff
Holly, when did this change happened? Had no idea, tks for the info
that is strange but thx-killer spy
It happened as of Xenomorph's release, so literally today
Wasn't mentioned in the patch notes at all for some reason either
Gonna have to check my buttons...
On console i dont see a option anywhere.
Yeah you have to stand up mid-gen, activate it, then restart the gen. Same with Blast Mine.
I think it's so Blast Mine, Wire Tap, and Chemical Trap all activate the same way, which is fine even if it took me a minute to figure out what was going on.
I find this change very annoying because it's much more finicky to add the trap when the killer comes. Before you could just press the button, now you have to get off the gen, make sure you're not holding shift (this should really be changed), then press the button and wait until you hear the sound before you can start running.
I've ended up missing the window to add the trap several times now and getting downed because of it.