Getting kicked every match on Playstation 5

Ever sense the patch went live for the Alien chapter, i have been unable to complete one game as the new killer or survivor because in the middle of the match i get kicked due to dedicated servers. the error message is i cannot connect to dedicated servers and I'm already up to a 15 minute dc ban because i get kicked every game which destroys my offering and addons. this has been a issue in recent patches but this has been impossible to play the new chapter.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I am playing on Steam (Steam Deck) and am having the same issue. There has also been a major decrease in performance, as my typically perfect frame rate is dipping significantly during the match. Almost unplayable at the moment, even on lowest settings for peak performance. I keep hoping I see others with the same issue so it doesn't become a "it's your device" issue...

  • Same, PC, Steam. I constantly get this error. Sometimes the match loads, sometimes it doesn't load.

    image.png


  • @Coder said:

    Same, PC, Steam. I constantly get this error. Sometimes the match loads, sometimes it doesn't load.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NMLGQ267BNZ6/image.png

    Curious, have you noticed performance issues since the update as well? Granted, I understand I'm playing on Steam Deck, but I had zero issues prior to this release. I have huge frame rate dips randomly throughout.

  • This person is not me but this is a perfect example of what has been happening to me all day, I'm up to a 30 minute ban and I'm not gonna be attempting any more games until i get a reason.


    youtube link: https://youtu.be/r7PQb556cJM?si=s-rUsXo2AIAR-bx0

  • This content has been removed.
  • More disconnects. This time like 30 segundos into the new map.

    image.png image.png