Achievement bug?
It looks like I got the new "Terror of LV-426" achievement even tho I haven't even bought the new alien dlc yet nor I updated the game. I think it transfered the progress from the PTB towards this achievement.
Tagged:
Mod
It looks like I got the new "Terror of LV-426" achievement even tho I haven't even bought the new alien dlc yet nor I updated the game. I think it transfered the progress from the PTB towards this achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so good with that Killer that I got his power achievement before I even played him.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.
This specific bug has already been reported and under review.