Add your mouse and keyboard to Dead by daylight in ps4
I can't play Dead by daylight without mouse and keyboard please put it in ps4 Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss💔💔💔💔♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥😩😩😩😩😩
I can't play Dead by daylight without mouse and keyboard please put it in ps4 Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss💔💔💔💔♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥😩😩😩😩😩
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they hate console players
Then.... play it on PC?
Not a viable solution. Remember there's no Cross Progression nor is it coming anytime soon sadly.
So they'd have to go buy that gaming PC strong enough to run this rotini of a game. Then they'd have to rebuy the game, each dlc, any wanted cosmetics, and then the best part: regrind & relevel everyone from scratch and unlock everything again.
Who with thousands of hours and whatever monies already into this game is willing to do all that? I sure won't. Much easier to just add M&K support.