Cheaters Using Anonymous Mode

Is there any point in submitting a ticket for a cheater using anonymous mode? I have footage, but don't know if it's worth reporting.

This is an version of the clip that doesn't have the end screen, so no names:

https://youtu.be/HpJBkIM_TGU

Update:

The annoying **** face, **** head, maternal parental figure ****** has been reported. Order has returned to the universe, so it's back to DBD 💪

Comments

  • If you also report in-game, yes. They can track your cloud ID when you report someone.

  • The mental loops that these players must have to jump through to convince themselves that this is what winning at a game means.

  • @MikeStev said:

    If you also report in-game, yes. They can track your cloud ID when you report someone.

    I did report them in-game. Despite it simply saying "Michael Myers". I'll submit a report for it. Thanks for the help.