If all survivors DC and are bots, do you get DC penalty if you DC as killer?
I'm regularly getting 3-4 bot lobbies, can I safely DC from them?
I'm regularly getting 3-4 bot lobbies, can I safely DC from them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
unfortunately, no. you can sit afk though and theyll rush gens and leave unlike actual players who'll sit there trying to bother you for 15 minutes straight.
No it's annoying as you aren't disrupting the match for anyone but I would say they just aren't bothered with something that rarely happens unfortunatly so as the person above said just go afk if you don't want penalty.