Please fix 'match found'
I'll be stuck in match found forever and have to restart the game a few times before I find a match. I've done all the troubleshooting online but it very rarely fixes the issue. Im even playing with crossplay on.
I'll be stuck in match found forever and have to restart the game a few times before I find a match. I've done all the troubleshooting online but it very rarely fixes the issue. Im even playing with crossplay on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Restarting my Xbox usually fixes this, often just restarting the game does not. I think it has to resetting the connection but I can't prove it.