Can I please have the Stranger Things DLC with the outfits?
I am a die hard fan of Stranger Things, I wish I could have it in my favorite game!
I am a die hard fan of Stranger Things, I wish I could have it in my favorite game!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please and Thank you.
No
We are very sorry. But no
Sorry, due to the licencing issue that wont be possible. But I would send an email for Netflix and let them know how you feel about it, because it would be currently in breach of contract to reinstate those in the store.
Nope. Netflix pulled out of the deal, BHVR can't do ######### about that