Removed Skullmerchant!
3 Gen Skullmerchant is boring af.
I don't waste an hour on the garbage every time.
3 Gen Skullmerchant is boring af.
I don't waste an hour on the garbage every time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Twins have entered the Chat.
Guess he was just easier to change than this mess.
Well, to be fair the only way to fix her is to almost completely change her power. Which they should absolutely do.
Or throw her in a sack and toss the sack into a river than then hurl the river into space
Legion came out 11 December 2018
Legion's Rework came out May 7 2019
Time Between: ~4.5 Months
Skull Merchant came March 7 and got her first rework March 22. Yes it's been over 5 months since then but it took Legion 3 years to get his 2nd rework.
Took them about 6 months to rework Legion, and it was so bad it left him in a worst spot than he already was and just made them feel awful to play as and against
Id much rather wait a bit longer to get a proper rework than to have another Legion situation
im going to play skull merchant today thanks to this
no but seriously... watch me buy the dlc to play her just because people won't shut up about it. every discussion like this gets me one step closer to doing it.
Just break the 3 gen, doesn't matter if it takes 25 miserable minutes :)
Better off just gutting one thing about her kit than waiting for a whole rework that might never happen. The devs shouldn't waste much more time on her.
If only it were that simple across all maps.
I guess you didn't grasp the inherent sarcasm of my comment. Yeah I escaped but I was very close to just going next, then I found a commodious toolbox in a chest and being 99ed with resi I was able to sneak a push on a gen. Map was haddonfield btw
Was it for me, the killer would be killswitched already if not totally deleted from the game
The snoring merchant
She is selling snores with discounts
Sorry, 50/50 chance that someone is serious with the "just split gen pressure" take around here. Can never be sure if it's sarcastic or not.
do it i did end up playing her