1 mil BP into Sadako. 3 Remote Controls. 0 Tapes. 15 Moris.

I hate this, I just want to play the one viable way to use her, and its oops all pink moris.


Its been over 2 years since Moris were made cosmetic, why do they still occupy space on bloodwebs.


For the record, i appreciate unlocking perks on killers now, but I have come to resent the prestige bloodweb system, and how stingy getting good addons can be. I wish I could still opt out of prestiging and just keeping rolling lv 5 bloodwebs without having to slog through 35 levels of green and brown garbage.

Comments

  • I've had the same issue with spending bp's on singularity. xD

    Rng was just giving me everything aside from what I was actually using.

  • While I feel ya for not being able to get the add-on you want, I can't say I feel it too much considering how strong Iri tape is. That add-on is miserable to go against. -_-

  • You dont need it for her tbh, ive played her a good amount recently and didnt use it, onepumpwillie for instance doesnt either all tho its strong (probaly her strongest add on)