Are there ANY news on crossprogression? Is it still being worked on?
I am getting my gaming Pc today and i REALLY want to play DBD on my new Pc then.
Sadly, i got a total of 6000 hours on console and i really dont want to lose all that!
While i COULD live without all the level progress etc (i like grinding) and i also dont care about buying all DLCs again, i DO CARE abour all my cosmetics i bought, especially all the limited time cosmetics from past rifts, attack on titan collection, events etc. Also i am a Demo main. :(
So are there even any news if its still being worked on? What would you do?
if it had cross progression, i would instantly buy ALL DLCs again and i am sure MANY others would too. I think you are losing out alot of money there.
And while i am not saying the lack of cross progression is BHVRs fault, i really want to ask why Sony etc wouldnt allow cross progression in Dead by Daylight but in other games they would allow it? (Final Fantasy Online for example)
Comments
At this point it is most likely that it is not on BHVRs part that there is no cross-progression. So I guess we have to wait for the platforms which are currently the reason why there is no cross-progression.
I wonder why the other Plattforms allow crossprogression for games like Final Fantasy for example but not for DBd