Saving Bloodpoints Tome 16 Level 3
This is my roadmap for Tome 16 Level 3 (Thanks to @Alice_pbg for the improvement)
If you have a better road, post it and I will mention you after modify it =)
This is my roadmap for Tome 16 Level 3 (Thanks to @Alice_pbg for the improvement)
If you have a better road, post it and I will mention you after modify it =)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Awesome!
It's a shame the last one wasn't stickied.
I'm still holding off starting the last one until Alien drops. Totally maximising all free BPs!
@Reinami post often better roadmap than me but It's my try of roadmap =)
We should self pinned our post... Me and Reinami and when @Reinami has pinned his post I unpinned my post because their post are the most I find...
on the right. above the end.
you can switch those.
edit- granted, I do not know the bp values of them.
It's modified
Just a dumb question: is there a program which calculates it?
I don't know if I want it