Can I merge my Steam account with my bhvr account if I don't own the game on it? (family share)

Hi!

My friend shared their steam library with me so I could try the demogorgon. I play the game through epic games normally and I was wondering if I could merge my steam account with my epic games acount. I tried doing it through my bhvr account but it told me that I don't own the game on steam (which is true but I'm wondering if there's a workaround that lets me keep the DLC and also lets me play the game with my current progress)

Comments

  • I'm sorry but you can only use the cross progression feature of the BHVR account when you own the game on both of the platforms - it only shares the progress. There is no workaround to this I'm afraid.

  • To summarize what Mandy said: nuh uh