My game keeps closing randomly. Any help?

So here recently I’ll be playing dbd either survivor or killer and it’ll just close, no crash message but I am assuming it’s crashing. I’ve reinstalled the game atleast 20 times. I also upgraded my pc from intel to ryzen thinking it may be just my intel setup. I’ll play about 5 minutes and it’ll just close. This is windows UWP version of dbd in windows store. The only thing changed in GameUserSettings is graphics quality to 4

Comments

  • Is it random?


    Does your pc meet minimum specs?


    Does it some times freeze before closing?

  • @I_Nevan said:

    So here recently I’ll be playing dbd either survivor or killer and it’ll just close, no crash message but I am assuming it’s crashing. I’ve reinstalled the game atleast 20 times. I also upgraded my pc from intel to ryzen thinking it may be just my intel setup. I’ll play about 5 minutes and it’ll just close. This is windows UWP version of dbd in windows store. The only thing changed in GameUserSettings is graphics quality to 4

    What grapichs card do you have? if it is AMD downgrade the driver, that is the solution for now.