Make Idle Players into Bots after 10 seconds
Instead of the crows that end up circling you when you go afk, could you maybe turn idle players into bots? Cause they're just as problematic as people who DC.
Instead of the crows that end up circling you when you go afk, could you maybe turn idle players into bots? Cause they're just as problematic as people who DC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
10 seconds is really low.
Make it at least 30 and sure. Then shouldn't happen you get controlled by a bot without wanting it
Sure, but if you just make it so that you can resume control from the bot then who cares how quickly it fires? The reason I suggested 10 seconds is because going that long without a team mate can sometimes destroy your chance of winning.
Yeah, but I can imagine situation where I simply stand in checkspot waiting what killer is going to do and I would get really angry if bot started to run out of position.
Btw idle crows start at 60 seconds. I would just replace crows with bot.
No, the point is sometimes people are idle for a whole match. I simply suggested 10 seconds before a bot takes over so a bot isn't taking control instantly. And if you come back and use the controls again, you take back control. The time before turning into a bot isn't the point of my suggestion.