Am i allowed to change the ingame lobby music?
I want to change some of my lobby music since I'm getting tired of the same song over and over, and i just personally dont like some of the songs used in the lobby
I want to change some of my lobby music since I'm getting tired of the same song over and over, and i just personally dont like some of the songs used in the lobby
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want the ability to pick the music and background from all the ones that bhvr has used so far.
When and if there's a DBD2 these features might likely be available.