Change survivor auras for killer to pink
Make them the same pink that survivors see the killer's aura in. This would make them easier to see when their auras are revealed against the red generator and hex totem auras. No other auras for the killer are pink so it would minimize confusion and increase visual clarity for an important game mechanic.
Comments
While I agree, this still won't strictly help certain colorblind gamers. I'd prefer Survivors to have something like the anniversary crown built-in to aura reads. You could still see someone's foot under the gen, so this isn't giving Killers anything they didn't already have, but this just helps with quicker visual clarity seeing something like the crown or a speech bubble above them.
Also, make the auras always render on top of other auras so they aren't occluded by anything else.
Another option would be just let us chose the colors of the different auras to our liking. This plus rendering the survivor / killer auras on top of everything would lead to more customization, better reading and letting colorblind people to do their own "accessibility color profile".
I think outline would help too.