New Pig Add On
Name: Lock jaws
Rarity: Very Rare
Description: A lock over reverse bear trap jaws to prevent peoples' jaws from splitting.
*Reduces amount of Jigsaw Boxes to 0
***Disables** the ability for Reverse Bear Traps to kill survivors
***Disables** the ability for survivors to remove reverse bear traps
*Trumps all other add ons
*Gain 200% more bloodpoints for actions in the _Deviousness_ Category
Comments
sorry guys i made a typo in "disables the ability for reverse bear traps to survivors" i meant to put "disables the ability for reverse bear traps to KILL survivors" WHooPSy DaIsY
I do see some benefit, combining it with other add-ons... a permanent blinded or mangled or exhausted state is definitely a benefit, maybe even too much of one. Without that potential this would need to be a common add-on. It's interesting as an idea, but I think I'd need to see it over time to really judge.
How bout this, ill make an edit change to where it trumps all other add ons
But this shouldnt be very rare.