Make the survivors talk.
Yes. I know that rebbeca and nicholas cage are getting dialogues but what happens To dwight, Felix, Meg or laurie?
Yes. I know that rebbeca and nicholas cage are getting dialogues but what happens To dwight, Felix, Meg or laurie?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, I know Nick Cages has in-game dialogue outside of lobby (a very good thing since it justifies the price tag) but I wasn't aware Rebecca (of all characters) was getting voicelines.
Imo all licensed characters and legendary cosmetics should get some voicelines (the Birkin skin for Blight is a perfect example of a legendary skin worth the price tag). Would add so uniqueness and value to them.