Oh they removed the hook in the ironworks of misery building.

Or made it rng. Fantastic. Just had a 4 boil over squad bring me there with anti slug builds. I really don't know if boil over is what id consider a "healthy" perk with the amount of map spots can be found to just force a slug out. But it is what it is i guess. Any advice on what to do against these kind of situations?

Comments

  • I think if the hook is not in the main building, there should be basement. If not, it's the opposite.

    I could be wrong tho.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I think if the hook is not in the main building, there should be basement. If not, it's the opposite.

    I could be wrong tho.

    Hmm maybe i didnt see it then. Thanks for letting me know. Though i dont know if i woulda even had time for that.