Something needs to be done with perks like Bond so team mates won't rat on other team mates.

I had someone rat me and someone else out after she unhooked them to get hatch. Make it so these perks can't be used against team mates like this. For some insight I was hooked once. I was trying to make my way to an unhook after blowing a gen due to Merciless Storm to make sure I can unhook safely. The killer was around me and I was doing my best to not leave scratch marks. Killer also had Make Your Choice so the person who ratted us out did that not to get downed and hooked. After the unhook she then decided to make sure we both died and got hatch. At this point perks like Bond, Empathy, Empathic Conection, After Care, etc. need to have some counter to this from happening. I also made sure when I got the unhook I took the down and hook for the other person so not sure why she ratted us out but sick of players who do this. If she was mad I blew the gen not everyone lands the damn skill check on Merciless and that didn't make sense seeing she ran off for the unhook.

Comments