Anti-Camping Perk
For a new survivor perhaps you could create a perk which discourages the killer from camping. For example, if the killer is within x metres of the hook the progression would be x % slower. Just a thought for any future created survivors. I was thinking about it during a match where we were being camped.
I know there are killer perks which encourage the killer to move further away from the hooked survivor but there doesn't seem to be any survivor perks which do the same (that I know of anyway, please feel free to let me know if one if there is one). I know there is Kinship and Reassurance but I was thinking of something directly connected to the killer's decision to camp.
There's nothing wrong with camping. I have camped myself when playing killer. I just thought it would be an interesting suggestion for a new perk.
Comments
There's an anti-camping mechanic in the works that does, to some degree, what you'd like.
That's great! Thanks for letting me know ๐