Chain Hunt Reset Bug still present after last fix

If you down the survivor carrying the box and stand still for a few seconds (including while picking the survivor up), the game seems to believe you are camping the box and respawns it without starting a chain hunt.

https://youtu.be/C_YhL5e_AJs

This can be exploited by survivors still by jumping in a locker with the box, forcing a pick-up that causes the chain hunt to reset. Do note that this bug isn't 100% consistent but frequent enough to be bothersome

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Does moving prevent the bug from happening? This kept happening to me but I want to keep playing him.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Does moving prevent the bug from happening? This kept happening to me but I want to keep playing him.

    Move away a few steps after the solve animation, and that should help. Sometimes, you'll have no choice such as if they hop into a locker by a survivor that knows about and deliberately exploits this bug.

  • I still have this issue too. Absolutely infuriating.