Not sure if this is a bug or not

Finally played against a good nurse on console and noticed I couldn't effectively use dead hard, there was too much framerate spike when a nurse blinks that it wouldn't go off, not sure if it was from lag or framerate or if my inputs weren't fast enough but I'd hit dead hard as soon as I heard the woosh and see the nurses red stain and I'd still get hit and the animation wouldn't activate.

Comments

  • Could be a connection issue, could be just a set of Framedrops that occur often on console.

    I wouldn't label this as a bug. Its similar to when you are in a chase and connection issues/frame issues cause you to get hit even though you swear you hit your DH or dropped that pallet, or vaulted.

    One of the joys of playing on PS4/XBone. :|

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:
    Could be a connection issue, could be just a set of Framedrops that occur often on console.

    I wouldn't label this as a bug. Its similar to when you are in a chase and connection issues/frame issues cause you to get hit even though you swear you hit your DH or dropped that pallet, or vaulted.

    One of the joys of playing on PS4/XBone. :|

    yep, there's also a crazy framerate drop when spirit uses her phase walk, but it's not like I can predict when they are gonna jump out and dead hard in time :/