Feedback and suggestions

Do the devs really take a look at all the suggestions that a player writes or do they just say that for the sake of saying it ? Would the player writing the suggestions be wasting their time? I would really have liked it if Spirit had got a buff to some of her add-ons that are underwhelming ( Senko Hanabi, Mother’s glasses, Yakoyuke amulet’s speed debuff removed etc….

I have hope since the devs started doing killer add-on changes periodically ( with every mid chapter release i think )

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Feedback is very important and the Developers do read it, Mandy is very active on the forums and she collects the feedback for the team.

  • I dont know but I was suggested that new killer,survivor in PTB should access to all perks, addon so players can try every possibility they can think of. It became a thing months later. (they may planned this for a long time because my suggestion though)

  • @Rizzo said:

    Feedback is very important and the Developers do read it, Mandy is very active on the forums and she collects the feedback for the team.

    oh ok thanks tor letting me know :)